Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I bid you adieu


As with so many good things we encounter in our lives, my time with the wonderful, inspiring, welcoming family here at ADR3NALIN3 must come to an end. It saddens me to part with such a great group of people that have brought a much needed dose of happy to my life, but a well of things have lined up before me and time waits for no one. I am ever so thankful to have had this experience, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

To those who frequent this blog, I urge you to continue to do so. This collection of talent and wisdom is insurmountable, and there is much to learn from these posts. 

To those I have shared this time with, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making me feel welcome and an instant part of the group. I've learned so much from each of you that I will take with me going forward.

So long, farewell, goodbye, dear friends.

Read on, always.

2 comments:

Jordan Dane said...

We will miss you, Jamie. Good luck with your writing. Come back to promo your next books, anytime.

Sechin Tower said...

We will miss you! Stay in touch and let us know what you're up to.